St. Peter Parish History
St. Peter Church has stood on its present location in Mount Clemens, MI since 1843. Prior to this, there were Catholic churches located on the Clinton River and Lake St. Clair which served as the forerunners to the present St. Peter Parish. As the mother church for Macomb County, St. Peter Parish has served the Catholics of the county seat for almost 200 years. For more information about the history of St. Peter Parish or the art and architecture of the present St. Peter Church, please see the links below.
Check out more about the history of our parish below!
The Art & Architecture
Check out more about the art & architecture of our parish below!